I8 battery 6V car white

387,00 €
Tasse incluse
Ultimi articoli in magazzino
Descrizione
BMW i8 battery Young learned was done old. For children who love driving, this is an absolute must. With this electric BMW i8 children can ride a nice ride. The battery is a sporty small version of the German automotive brand and has the official license of BMW AG. This tough electric car is taxable up to about 25 kilograms and is suitable for children from 3 years old. The car is powered by a 6V battery and has a maximum speed of 6 km per hour and has opening wing doors. With the working switching hook, you easily drive forward and back. And if you need help with sending, your dad or mother with the included remote control can help you a little. The steering wheel is equipped with start and motor lights. The car is also fully equipped with a dashboard, exterior mirrors, working LED headlights, clear windscreen, radio with MP3 connection and space for one driver. This electric white BMW i8 ensures that kids experience a lot of driving pleasure from an early age. Specifications: Colour White Material: plastic Gender: Junior Age: 3-7 years Weight of car: 17 kg Dimensions: 127 x 64 x 38 cm (L x W x H) Maximum speed: 6 km / h Voltage: 6V Equipped with remote control Functionalities: - Start and engine sounds - switch cookie - Exterior mirrors - LED headlight - Clear windscreen - Artificial leather chair - Radio with MP3 connection - Openslapping wing doors
1 Articolo
BMW
44_189376

Riferimenti Specifici