Magical Mane Rarity 16,5 cm white - protagonist

37,00 €
Tasse incluse
Ultimi articoli in magazzino
Descrizione
My Little Pony Magical Mane Rarity protagonist Welcome to the world of My Little Pony Welcome to the world My Little Ponywhere friendship is enchanting! Meet Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack! These special friends always support each other. Join them on an adventure and have fun together! Explore Ponyville, the city of Canterlot and Equestria, where kids can meet more pony friends! With these creative play sets, you can recreate the world from My Little Ponyhome. With the pony toys you can do lots of fun things like styling the colourful hair of the Little Pony and with the accessories you can dress them up! Magical Mane Rarity This Magical Mane Rarity-figure has beautiful hair that grows and changes color! Hair accessories are included with the pony figure, including a character-inspired hairbrush. Grab her mane with the hairbrush and brush her hair to make it grow. Then brush her tail to make her tail grow! Her colorful hair changes color when sprayed with ice water (use only clean tap water). The extra long rooted hair of the Rarity toy is wonderfully soft and perfect for brushing and styling. The figure includes ten surprise hair accessories for even more hair styling pleasure. This 16.5 cm long Magical Mane Rarityplay figure has a new look! She has a fresh and cute reinterpretation of the character's original design in the -animation My Little Ponyseries. Playing fun with changing colours The distinctive purple mane and tail of this Rarity character have a magical twist: white highlights that change colour! Fill the included spray bottle with ice water and spray the pony's hair wet to make the white highlights blue (use only clean tap water). The colour changing effects are greatest with cold ice water. Hairstyling fun with Rarity Rarity is the most fashionable pony in Ponyville! Play that Rarity is getting ready for a chic event in Canterlot with this Magical Mane Rarity. Kids can give Rarity a new glamour look by brushing, colouring and styling her mane and tail. As a surprise, ten hidden hair accessories are included for even more surprising hairstyles. Tear open the package with magic potions on top and take out the accessories to style her long hair! Specifications: Colour: white Gender: girls Material: plastic Length playing figure: 16,5 cm Age: from 5 years Contents: 1 My Little Pony Accessories
1 Articolo
44_371059

Riferimenti Specifici