Fire brigade start set My World H0 red 32-piece

133,00 €
Tasse incluse
Descrizione
Marklin My World starter kit With this super cool fire brigade starter kit you'll have hours of fun. The set consists of a locomotive with three wagons and 28 pieces of rails. The locomotive is equipped with battery drive and has three speeds when driving forward and backward. It also has a three-point headlights and three sound functions. You control the locomotive via the child-friendly Power Control Stick and you can charge the battery of the locomotive with the supplied charging cable. The engine, battery and entire electronics are child-proof built in. Furthermore, the set consists of three wagons, a container wagon, a tank wagon and a freight wagon. The 40-foot container on the container wagon can be opened and loaded and the freight wagon is loaded with a cool fire extinguisher helicopter. The tank of the tank wagon can be filled with water and then the fire can be extinguished with the manually operated water sprayer. Just like real! You connect the locomotive and the wagons by means of the magnetic couplers and then the total length of the train is 59 cm. The train can be controlled via two different frequencies and thus be extended with an extra battery-powered locomotive Specifications Gender: junior Colour: red, dark grey, black Material: plastic Dimensions: 59 cm (length of the train) Scale: HO 1:87 Series: My World Age: from 4 years Contents 12 curved plastic rails 7 straight plastic rails (172 mm) 5 straight plastic rails (188 mm) 2 curved plastic rails (turnout bends) 1 left turnout 1 right turnout 1 Wireless Power Control Stick 1 USB charging cable 2 AAA batteries
3 Articoli
Marklin
44_398299

Riferimenti Specifici