Preschool Codi My RoboDino interactive robot 40 cm green

60,00 €
Tasse incluse
Descrizione
VTech Codi My RoboDino Meet different music styles, feelings and characters together with Codi Mijn RoboDino. Place the spines on the back of Codi and see what happens! The set contains three spikes per category: style of music, feeling and character. It is possible to make 27 different combinations. Press the Dino dance button to see Codi dance. After playing, store the spines in the dinosaur egg. Let's dance and sing! Features ✔ You decide how I feel, with the spikes, that's cool! ✔ Get to know different music styles, feelings and characters ✔ Insert three different spines and see how Codi dances and sings ✔ The set contains 3 spikes per category: music style, feeling and character ✔ Create 27 different combinations ✔ Store all spines in the dinosaur egg ✔ 2 melodies and 32 sung songs ✔ Solid and sustainable design ✔ Adjustable volume ✔ Automatic switch-off Specifications: Item number: 80-518723 Colour: green Gender: junior Material plastic Dimensions: 400 x 133 x 381 mm (wxdxh) Batteries: yes, included (4 x AA batteries) Age: 2 to 5 years old Content: 1 Codi My RoboDino 9 Spines 1 Dino egg 1 Manual
31 Articoli
VTech
44_323656

Riferimenti Specifici