Historical building kit Messerschmitt Me 262A 315-piece 5543

46,00 €
Tasse incluse
Descrizione
Cobi Historical Collection Messerschmitt ME 262A kit The world's first operational jet-engine fighter. Although design work started on the ME 262 Schwalbe in the 1930s, several problems prevented it from being used until mid-1944. But when it finally arrived, it was a very advanced and effective air weapon, faster and more heavily armed than any allied fighter. The ME 262 announced the end of the era of propeller-driven fighters. The jet plane could reach a top speed of 870 km/h, more than 150 km/h faster than other planes and its four 30 mm cannons provided sufficient destructive power in attacks on bombers. This set is a wonderful addition to the extensive range of COBI building blocks! It is easy to build and contains many additional elements that allow the builder to be creative. COBI building blocks are compatible with other brands of building blocks such as LEGO and Sluban Specifications: COBI 5543 Colour: green, brown Gender: boys Material: plastic Dimensions: 275 x 340 x 105 mm Age: from 3 years old Content: 315 Building blocks 1 Figure
4 Articoli
Cobi
44_322778

Riferimenti Specifici