Shipping and Returns
Shipping your package
The country of departure of the goods can be any country of the European Community, where our logistics centers reside.
All deliveries are made by courier, the shipping costs are fixed, regardless of the amount of the order or the number or type of product that compose it.
In the event that the carrier has been chosen by you outside of those offered at the time of purchase, the risk of damage and loss of the Products is transferred to you at the time of delivery to the carrier itself, precluding any dispute regarding the external characteristics of what was delivered.
The price varies according to the courier chosen, the days necessary for delivery and the place of destination.
The days indicated are working days and the shipment is entrusted to the courier within two working days following the confirmation of the order.
Deliveries are not made on Saturdays and Sundays.
If the courier does not find anyone at the address of destination you can arrange a new delivery by calling the number indicated in the notice of delivery issued.
You can track the shipment directly online from your account or from the email received after confirming the shipment.
The couriers used are different depending on the type of shipment, the composition of the order and the destination. For this reason, it is not possible to choose a specific courier at the time of ordering and it is not possible to request delivery with a stop at the post offices, if the items requested come from different warehouses, the shipment can be fragmented into several shipments.
International shipments are made exclusively by express courier.
The courier does not deliver to P.O. boxes.
Shipping costs are fixed and independent of the value of the order or the quantity of products purchased.
The price varies according to the courier chosen, the days necessary for delivery and the destination location.
It is possible that your country may apply customs duties and/or costs that do not depend on us and of which we are not aware. We recommend that you contact the customs office of your country for more information.
If the country of destination does not allow the entry into the country of one or more items and these are rejected by customs, we will refund the value of the goods, but we will not refund the shipping costs.
The user has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract concluded with Shoppero or the Partner without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 10 working days, starting from the day of receipt of the product purchased on shoppero.net, giving notice to email@example.com or, in the case of Intermediate Sale, also to the e-mail address of the Partner indicated on the page of purchase confirmation within the user account, also informing Shoppero. The e-mail must contain the indication of the product and the order number. The shipping costs of the goods will be borne by the user in accordance with art. 55, paragraph 1 of the Consumer Protection Act of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Shoppero or the Partner reserve the right to verify that the product is in the same condition as supplied and to keep, as far as possible, the original packaging and label. If this is not available, the user must return the product properly packaged to preserve its integrity.
According to art. 57 of the above law, the right of withdrawal of the consumer from the distance or off-site contract does not apply to contracts:
1. for the provision of services where the service is fully provided and performed and initiated with the express prior consent of the consumer and confirmation from him that he knows he will lose his right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the trader;
2. for the supply of goods or services the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader and which may occur during the period of exercise of the right of withdrawal;
3. for the delivery of goods made to the consumer's order or according to his individual needs;
4. for the supply of goods which by their nature may impair their quality or have a short storage life;
5. for the supply of sealed products which are printed after delivery and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
6. for the supply of goods which, having been delivered and by their nature, have been mixed with other goods from which they cannot be separated;
7. for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which is agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract of sale, in which delivery may be made within a period of not less than 30 days from the conclusion of the contract and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations in the markets which cannot be controlled by the trader;
8. where the consumer has explicitly requested the trader to visit him at home for the purpose of carrying out urgent repair or maintenance; where, during such a visit, the trader provides services other than those requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than spare parts necessary for the repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal shall apply to those additional services or goods;
9. for the delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software, which are printed after delivery;
10. for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
11. concluded at a public auction;
12. for the provision of accommodation services other than accommodation, transport of goods, car hire, catering or entertainment, if the contract provides for a specific date or time limit for performance;
13. for the supply of digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium when performance has begun with the express consent of the user who has confirmed that he knows that in this way he will lose his right of withdrawal.
The possible disbursement of the sums by way of reimbursement by Shoppero EOOD, if due, will take place as soon as possible, and in any case no later than 30 days from the date on which the event that gave rise to the reimbursement occurred. The refund may be made through the same means of payment used for the purchase, or if it is not possible with other methods agreed between Shoppero EOOD and the buyer, for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of a dispute, the Bulgarian version shall prevail.
Shoppero EOOD - Ul. Sv. Sv. Kiril i Metodii 13 ap.12, 1303 Sofia, Bulgaria VAT: BG205544303 Tel. +359 886555968